My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sketch time

I got a wild hair today and decided to download some sketches from online. I've made myself a sketch book. I think that I have 500 or so sketches in there. If only I knew I would make a card using all of them! I find that sketches are a good way to get the ideas flowing for me.



This is for sketch challenge 293 at Splitcoaststampers. The idea is there, I think... card definitely looks better in person. I think there needs to be a little more color or just less brown... hindsight right? This card uses Gina K stamps and paper. I tried to make it generic in sentiment so the chances that I might actually put in the mail would increase :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: Botanicals (Gina K)
Paper: Ivory, Kraft, Chocolate Kiss, Lovely Lavendar, Green Apple (GinaK); DCWV Latte mat pack
Ink: Memento Sweet Plum
Accessories: Gina K Double stitched brown ribbon, Kaisercraft Chocolate pearls, Martha Stewart Punch


No comments: