My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Wanted to share a card that was designed by my awesome upline. We made this at the World Cardmaking Day function that she participated in. This is just such a fun card to make. There is a tutorial on SCS on Pop-up cards that she used as her inspiration.

TFL I hope to be able to get some crafting done of my own tonight, well, crafting that I can show. I've been working on some secret stuff lately.....

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Felt Flower, twine, Grosgrain, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo eyelets


3 comments:

Lee said...

I LOVE this!!! I have yet to try making this type of card....but I really will have to try it!! Can't wait to see what else you create!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is such a fun idea. I like the blue and yellow combo.

Aija said...

Looks so stylish and elegant. Those stamped flowers are so fab!
Hugs,
Aija