My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, It's been a long while

Some of my "friends" ;-) have mentioned the fact that it is still Valentine's day on my blog. So, I figure I will try to reasonably keep up and see where that get's me. It's been a busy few months and I have just really started stamping again. Still I think I've only stamped 4 or 5 cards in the last month. Got to get back on the wagon. Not producing anything, somehow hasn't kept me from buying stuff or stocking up on supplies. Go figure.

Hey, did y'all know that today is the first day of the new SU catty? They are also doing a "Deal of the Week" for the month of July. Definitely should check that out!

More later and I might even post a card, though it will probably be one posted already somewhere else. If anyone can find energy to spare that they can send me, or even stamping mojo, that would be appreciated :-)

No comments: