My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, April 25, 2008

My MOJO

This is my attempt at Julee's Mojo Week 34 challenge. It coincides with a new release of some awesome stamps from Verve Visual. It would definitely be worth your time to check out the "shop".

The bees are popped up on dimensionals and have dazzling diamonds on their wings. I sponged the CB pieces with More Mustard to add a little more dimension. The sentiment in the corner, just says "True friends" -- It's a generic all occassion card! TFL!

Recipe


Stamps - SU! Serene Sunflower


Cardstock- Marigold Morning, True Thyme, Vintage Violet (all '07 SU! In Colors)


Ink- SU! Basic Black, Marigold Morning, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, True Thyme, Vintage Violet


Accessories- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Many Marvelous Markers, Dazzling Diamonds, Micro-beads, dimensionals and Two-way glue.

9 comments:

Monica G said...

Love this card! Great layout.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing! :)

Pam's Pride said...

I love how you used the glass beads on the center of the sunflowers! Awesome card!

Helen said...

From where I'm sitting, the bees look incredibly real! Great job!

bensarmom said...

I love, love, love sunflowers. Your card is gorgeous!

katiesniche said...

Very pretty!

goin4savvy said...

Beautiful! Are those SU bees? From the mini? Love the glass beads too - just gorgeous!

Jess said...

I like how you switched up the sketch to be a square card. so nice!

SeaStar Creations said...

don't you just love the mojo sketches! i am quickly getting addicted! your card is beautiful!