My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged!

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, my friend and newest dirty girl, Denise (Aka peanutbee) tagged me! Here are my responses!

1. Ten Years Ago:
I had just started my first job in telecom

2. Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
- Make a card using a challeng
- Mail out waaaaayyyyy late packages
- Work
- Get PIF blog candy ready to go
- Catch up on my PIFs

3. Snacks I Enjoy:
Ghiardelli Chocolate w/Caramel, Doritos, Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips dipped in Sour Cream

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Buy my families properties, pay off bills, buy stamps!

5. Places I have lived: South America, South Florida, Mississippi and Colorado

....and, the rules are that I have to forward the tag onto five people. They are:

Jen
Julie
Kim, who has blog candy!
Michelle
Amy


1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the tag! You can check out my response here:

http://gone-inkognito.blogspot.com/2008/06/photo-mosaic-tag.html

Fair warning, though... I changed the rules and tagged you right back ;-)