My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weddings

I love Weddings... especially when it means that my friends are going to be entering into a love filled marriage! My friend Brenda, who'd better be to busy planning to read my blog, is getting married on Friday. I have not met her finacee, strange I know... but I know he's a keeper because Brenda wouldn't choose anyone but! Anyway, here is my tribute to her wedding.. the card!


I used my new edgeabilities by Spellbinders. I haven't seen these used a lot, but they are so cool!!!!! Brenda is having lilies at the wedding, I think...(at least she was looking for lily stamps) so of course I used the Lilies Edgeability. The embossed sections are colored with Twinkling H20s as is the brides dress and the grooms tux. I used copics on the bride and groom. I also added a little sparkle on the bouquet and the sentiment with the stardust clear gel pen! TFL!

Recipe:
Stamps: To Have and To Hold
Paper: Bayou Blue, Silver, White
Ink: Bayou Blue
Accessories: Edgeabilities (Calla Lily), Copics, Twinkiling H20s, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Clear Stardust Glitter Pen


2 comments:

Sandy said...

This is SO pretty Alison!! I love all the sparkle and I'm sure your friend will love it.

liannallama said...

lovely card! I love the sparkle!