My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3*3 cards for teachers

OK, so at least it isn't a whole year again :-) I've submitted the following 3*3 cards to my panel of experts for their opinions, but figured I would share them here as well. The plan is to include these cards in the purses from the post below for teacher appreciation week. Depending on the experts opinions, these may change a bit. We'll see :-)






All the cards use Gina K stamps. They are either from the Spring has Sprung set by Rupa Shvede or from the Spring Mix kit.

The flowers on the watercolory looking one were colored with Copic markers straight on the rubber. Then I dabbed the stamp with some rubbing alcohol and stamped. I used the bow easy for the double loop bow, but think I will go back and make that bow a little bigger. The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Kioshi pack, which is my absolute FAVE right now... as if you couldn't tell. LOL Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:
Almost Amethyst Cardstock (SU)
Whisper White Cardstock (SU)
Apricot Appeal grosgrain ribbon
Blue organdy ribbon
Kaisercraft self adhesive white pearls
1 in Flower punch (EK Success)
Basic Grey Kioshi Designer Paper
Copic Markers
Old Olive Ink
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Perfect Plum Ink
Memento Lulu Lavendar Ink
Sakura Stardust Pen
Copic Spica Gold Pen

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great stuff...but are you sure that was a panel of experts??? LOL