My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

Well, at least it hasn't been a whole year yet. I know I'm a horrible blogger. Again, I'm going to try to do better, but life just gets in the way. I'm working on the teacher appreciation gifts for my kids' teachers. I found this ADORABLE idea on the Chic n' Scratch blog.



Supplies
Circle Cutter
Oval Punch
Kioshi Basic Grey DP
Bazzil cardstock
Prima type flower
Ribbon
Pearls


I opted for a prima type flower with a ribbon center instead of the paper flower that Angie used. I'm planning on adding the teacher's name to the strip of cardstock. Inside I'm going to make some simple 3*3 cards and will add some candy of some kind. Hopefully, they will enjoy these little gifts. Since I don't come up with all these ideas myself, I'll tell you where I found the ribbon flower (Thanks Janice). If you will take a look here you will see the tutorial for the roses. Obviously I still need a little practice, but they really are easy.

Thanks for sticking with my non-blogging.. hopefully I will get a bit better at this.


1 comment:

Janice M said...

They turned out great Alison! Can't wait to see the cards you make for in them. Aren't the ribbon roses fun to make?!