My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ARGHHH!

Ouch! My allergies are really getting the best of me this year. The sad part is I don't know what I am allergic too. I would think it was an allergy to spring, but sinced we had SNOW yesterday, I'm not convinced that spring is here yet. So, I decided to make an April showers card as a tribute to the spring that isn't :-) The braid is retired SU! Organdy ribbon. The image is popped up on dimensionals and the rain drops have icicle stickles. The background is SU! Pretty Petals (very springy) and the colors are Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. Big thanks to AJITZI for the PIF'd image. LOVIN' these Precious Moments. Wish I had the money to buy some of my own... but until then, I have good friends that are willing to share :-)


Did you notice??? I figured out how to create a watermark of sorts, thanks to SCS.. Really, what would I do without that site?!

6 comments:

Janice M said...

Super cute card Alison!!

Frenchy said...

So adorable - my mom loves precious moments.
Sorry about your allergies - my ds is having the same problem. I will be so glad when school is out so I won't have to send him to school feeling miserable! We are trying a new combo of zyrtec, sinulair and a steroid nose spray.

Lizette said...

Hello. Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
You asked about the Pooh images. I tried to email you but I can't find an email addy for you so I thought the next best thing would be to leave a comment on your blog. Hopefully you'll see this :)
re : Pooh images, actually I had a 12 x 12 piece of paper with images of Pooh and his friends that I used. I don't even know who makes the paper and I can't even look on the back as I've already pasted all the images down LOL
I just got the paper at my LSS.
Hope this helps. Sorry.
Lizette

katiesniche said...

Perfect spring rain card! Cute! Sorry about your snow...I hope your spring arrives soon!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, I love this image. Gonna have to try and snag from Mimi too. I love your coloring, and the added stickles are just perfect. I love stickles!! :) Pretty paper too.

...and I see the awesome watermark. WTG!

loretta said...

I had no idea that precious moments was making stamps. I used to be a stitch a holic before someone introduced me to rubber. I just love these!

Stamping hugs,

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com