My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bookmarks - Who knew?



I am constantly in awe of the creativity that is out there. I was at my upline's the other day and we made these super cute and easy ribbon bookmarks. After I completed this one, I thought to myself, these are perfect as teacher appreciation gifts! Let's hope I don't open my mouth and get myself into an issue where I'm making 200 or something like that! Anyway.. just wanted to share. The top section is made by sponging craft ink onto a piece of chipboard. There are two circles (1 3/4 inch) to cover up the center, one on the front and one on the back. We continued using circles to decorate. The ribbon is attached to the chipboard with sticky strip. The bottom uses a filigree and a knot. Easy Peasy!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

These are cute and look really simple, I could see these as cute halloween give aways...... hmmmm Heidi