My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, September 4, 2008




I promised an updated blog today with a card... so here it is. This is one of the cards that I made for the Labor Day WRAK challenges on Splitcoast. The goal was to make a winter wishes card as opposed to simply a Christmas card. One of my fellow WRAK'rs from the UK sent me this adorable Cherished Teddies image. I colored the image with prismas and odorless mineral spirits. The nave bg is embossed with the CB and I used the Ice Crystal cut and emboss folder from CB for the snowflake. The center is a rihnestone brad by SU.

Stamps: Cherished Teddies (Stampendous), Snowflakes
Paper: Archivers, night of Navy, White
Ink: Black, Versafine Gray
Accessories: Rihnestone Brad, prismas, OMS, Fun Flock, CB Snowflakes folder and Snow fun (cut and emboss)


No comments: