My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Black and White

Whew! I placed my order for the new GinaK release. WOW, it is an awesome release.. I had to pick and choose... One of the challenges was to make a black and white card. That's it, no other colors allowed. I love black and white, but I usually add some red or silver.. but what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I used the Card Patterns sketch and I added a frame for the challenge from Our Creative Corner.
SURPRISE! I actually really like the way this turned out!

Recipe:
Stamps: Faithful Florals, You are Not Alone (GKD)
Paper: Pure luxury White, Black Onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Pearls, Nestabilities

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

NinaB said...

Striking card, Alison. I'm glad you got to play with Card Patterns this week.

Sharon Wheet said...

Your card is stunning! and very elegant. I love how you incorporated the frame into the layout! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.