My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blast Off!!!!!!!!!!


Gina K Designs is sponsoring the Card Positioning Systems challenge this week. This is a totally fun sketch!! When I saw the sketch... and flipped it.. I decided it would be perfect for a birthday card that I need to make for a classmate of my daughters...I used Tami Mayberry's Oh Boy set. I just love this set of clean images. I chose some "out of this world" dp from the All about Boys mat stack. That picked my colors for me :-) I stamped the rocket on white cardstock, colored it and cut it out.  I used some crystal effects for the spaceship window and a button that I picked up at a craft store as a little extra accessory! The rocket is popped up from the panel. The flame behind the rocket has some sparkly gel pen on it, but it's hard to see in the picture.
Recipe:
Stamps: Oh Boy! (Gina K); Birthday sentiment (PTI)
Paper: Pure Luxury Grass Green, Sweet Mango, White; DCWV All About Boys
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: button, Sakura stardust gel pen, crystal effects, ribbon, copics, nailheads

Challenges:
StampTV Free For All Friday
CPS220

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

JulieA said...

that's super-cute, Allison! i love it!

Jennie said...

Cute design and LOVE that set! Great job on the sketch this week :o)