My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday time

After much deliberation and mind changing.. DD decided she wanted to have Ariel, her favorite princess...this week, on her birthday invitations. Mind you, this is after I spent more money than I cared to, to get Hello Kitty party favors since it was going to be Hello Kitty... *sigh*, *smile*.

So, we are having an Ariel party with Hello Kitty favors.. that's just the way it's gonna be! Anyway.. I borrowed DD's Ariel stamp for the invites. I colored her with copics and then used nestabilities lacey circles (my FAVORITE) and standard circles to pop up the image. Easy Peasy... and she was happy with them, so I guess alls well that ends well :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!



Recipe:
Stamps: Ariel (Clear stamp)
Paper: Pure Luxury Heavy White, Layering White, Ocean Mist; Water and Bubbles Disney DP (EK Success)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copics, pop-dots

1 comment:

inkstazonme said...

Love it! I bet DD is thrilled!