My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


I know it's been awhile...again. But the good news is that between DTGD and VSN, I have gotten a bunch of cards made! Today I'm going to share one of the cards I made for DTGD this year. This one card encompassed 6 of the Dirty Challenges. It was a sketch challenge, with a sketch designed by Suzanne Dean. I included distressing for the challenge form cmf1216. Julie challenged us to use Kraft and Knightrone challenged everyone to use 3 different types of embellishments on one card. Deb wanted us to use handmade embellishments, which I was also able to incorporate. Last, but not least, gbedwright challenged us to make a card that used products, colors, embellishments, or techniques that use the letters of your name. This one took me a little while and I think I pushed the envelope a little bit, BUT I came up with this:
A: Autumn Splendor
L: Leaves
I: Ink
S: Smooch, Sketch, Sunflowers, Sweet Corn
O: Ovals
N: Navy, Nestabilities

Hee Hee -- DTGD was so much fun!! Thanks for stopping by today.



Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor (Gina K)
Paper: Pure Luxury Kraft, In the Navy, Sweet Corn, Ivory; MME Hattie DP, SEI Velvet Paper
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink,
Accessories: Chocolate Pearls, Orange Twinkles, Leaves (handmade), Smooch

No comments: