My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabulous Friday

WOW! I am so touched that I was selected as the Friday Featured Fan for the CPS Sketch Blog. I LOVE working with Sketches and this blog gives me a new sketch each week to work with! Sketches really give me a jumping off point for my cards.


For this card, I used the cute one of the cute little Pure Innocence girls. I colored her with Copics and she is popped up with a dimensional. Other than that, this card is pretty simple. I added some red gems to the sentiment to bring in a little of the red from the apple.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the CPS blog...



Recipe:
Stamps:MFT PI Caramel Apple; GKD Autumn Splendor
Paper: Pure Luxury Sweet Mango, Little Boy Blue, Dark Chocolate; SU DP
Ink: Memento Tangerine and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Squares, Twinkles

5 comments:

MindyYoung said...

Adorable card. Congrats!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats on your little shout out! LOVE your card!

Mad for Paper said...

Great card. I love those images. Congrats on being the Featured Fan.
TFS
Ang

Janice M said...

Cute and CONGRATS on being featured!

misse336 said...

Cute card - love those PI stamps. Love how you made her "pop" out of the square and the dp is perfect for fall.