My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Cards of Hope

It's a late post today... Boy has it been rough around here. Thankfully there is some light at the end of the tunnel for today. Still, I think it's going to be a KFC dinner tonight. :-)

Check out this card I made last night for the HYCCT Challenge, Real Men Wear Pink. We were tasked with making a masculine card BUT we had to have pink on there somewhere.


I really hope this is masculine enough. I pulled out Mugs and Kisses (Gina K). I also used a CPS sketch as a basis for the card. The mug is paper pieced as is the spoon. there are two pink layers and the spoon also has pink in it. I also added a little pink to the sponging on the sentiment panel. Really simple as you can see.

Thanks for stopping by!!



Recipe:
Stamps: Mugs and Kisses (Gina K Designs)
Paper: Crumb cake, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, White, Granola DP (BG); Jolie Chocolat DP (SEI)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Desert sand, Angel Pink, Versamark
Techniques: paper piecing

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

LOVE this card Alison! Very pretty, and a lot of dimension!