My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, October 7, 2011

You are so Kind


I was very honored to be asked to make a sample card for my friend Lori's HYCCT challenge. I have to admit, I breathed a little sigh of relief that I wasn't going to use pink.. lol. Lori's challenge is a color challenge: "The colors Green and Yellow represent Hope and Brown represents comfort (we all want the strong ladies fighting this battle to be!). " So in honor of all the ladies full of hope and needing comfort, I inked up the sunflowers from Gina K's Autumn Splendor stamp set. I have used this set A LOT this year...

I pulled out my sheets of sketches and I found this CPS sketch.. Isn't it awesome??  The image is colored with, let's all say it together, COPICS.   I stamped the script in Desert Sand and then stamped the flowers over it and colored.  The circles were made by using two standard circle nestabilities.  I added the raffia for the country/autumn feel.

Thanks for stopping by!  Come join us for the HYCCT challenges... your cards will bring a smile to people who really need some smiles!!




Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor (GKD)

Paper: Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate, Sweet Corn, Kraft, Green Apple, Ivory; DCWV Naturals DP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: raffia, double stitched ribbon, copics, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Janice M said...

This is beautiful! Love your layout. Wish that wasn't such a pricy set.