My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Color, Color, Color

Hello again.. I think I'm getting back in the groove a little! YAY me! Today's card features a color combo that was very new to me. Cherry Cobbler, Kiwi Kiss and Regal Rose. I have to say, when I looked at that I was STUMPED! I finally got it in gear and came up with this card!



As you can see I used various punches to add detail to the card. I also colored the pearls so I could stay completely true to the color combo. All in all not bad, but I don't this is a combo I will turn to again and again..

Recipe:
Stamps: hope Grows
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi kiss, versamark
Accessories: pearls, 5 petal flower punch, scallop circle punch, MS punch, kiwi kiss ribbon,copic, sakura stardust gel pen, clear embossing powder
Techniques: embossing, punches


Hope you have a great day!

No comments: