My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is Here

Hi there peeps! Here is a new card... *Shock and Amazement* --
In all actuality, this card is a standard A2 size and has oval shapes. Obviously my camera angles are messed up :-) I have to work on that some more. Anyway, this card is for a color challenge for the CMC Birthday Challenge. We were supposed to use purples, yellows and cream/white




The Copics I used were V00, V12, V15, V17, V99, Y13,Y15, Y19, YG11, YG13, and YG17.

I'm still working on my light sourcing as well. The goal on this card was to show the light coming from the middle and top of the card. I paper pieced the center using DCWV Latte Mat Stack. The sentiment panel is popped up with glue dots.

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends and A Beautiful Life (Gina K)
Paper: Pure Luxury Cream, Dandelion, Violet; DCWV Latte Mat stack
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Dandelion, Sweet Plum
Accessories: Sakura Stardust pen, rhinestones, Copics, Nestabilities, Inkssentials White gel pen


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Whoa!!! This card is absolutely GORGEOUS gf!!!! I LOVE it!!!
*smooches*

Stacy Sheldon said...

oh that is just beautiful :) I never would have imagined this in those colors either.

Janice M said...

Beautiful card Alison!! Your coloring is great.