My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Vision in White


Hey there!! Not so long between posts this time. I've been very busy, but at least there was some time for creating in there. In a continuation of Mini VSN and VSN cards, (which will probably take the rest of the month;-) )... here is a vision in white. The challenge was to use an image that was entertwined. What better image than the entwined hearts from the ODBD set.

Obviously, this is a very simple card. I used White and Shimmery White Cardstock. The image is embossed using iridescent ice and I used my very used Bow Easy to make a pretty bow for the top. Now, if only someone would get married so I would have someone to send this to.

Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD
Paper: Pure Luxury white and Pearl
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: iridescent ice ep, suede ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: