My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, March 25, 2011

What is Love?



The VSN challenge that I hostessed was called Love Is....

Love is… many things to many people. There are so many different kinds of love i.e. true love, friendship love, familial love, goofy love, serious love… any of these can make your heart sing! So, what is love to you?

Your challenge: Take inspiration from one of the quotes below. Be sure to tell us in your card description which quote inspired you tonight!

1.) Long live the Irish! Long live their cheer! Long live our friendship, year after year!

2.) You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better
than your dreams. -- Dr. Seuss

3.) Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop

4.) We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

One of my greatest loves is my children. I see this mom holding her little one and I imagine the loving smile and the sweet kisses. I used the teardrop rhinestones to represent the end of the quote.

Recipe:
Stamps: Willow with toddler (Whiff of Joy)
Paper: White, Little Boy blue, Kraft, DP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: rhinestones, copics


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: