My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Oi Vey!

Well, sickness and life have interfered with the stamping lately, but hopefully I'll get back on the wagon this week. :-)

This is an easy peasy Congrats card. I like it, because I think it is elegant enough for an engagement or wedding, but simple enough that it could really serve as a card for anything (except maybe a baby.... )

I stamped the romance stamp in the corner with Versamark and then heat embossed using gold and iridescent ice embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped in metallic ink and heat set. See, easy peasy!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Everlasting Romance (Unity); Follow Your Dream (Gina K - sentiment)
Paper: Pure Luxury White, Pure Luxury Metallic Gold, Pure Luxury Layering White
Ink: Versamark. Encore Gold
Accessories: Embossing powder


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh it's very elegant!! I love that corner design!!

MindyYoung said...

Love it! Very elegant.