My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

YAY!

I actually made it to my stamp area last night. I was so excited... it still took a little too long to get the mojo flowing, but at least it still exists somewhere. Challenges are an awesome way for me to trigger that mojo. Las night I decided to tackle the Just Us Girls challenge for this week. I have not broken out my SU colors in quite a while, so I figured this would be a good time. I used a Mojo Monday sketch, #179, to give me a little more creative juice!





This card uses Red Riding Hood, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay (for my aqua), Kiwi Kiss and I threw in some Neutrals Ivory (hope that is ok). I also got the chance to break out the newest 1 free with 3 stamp set by Gina K, Elegant Elements. I used several nestability sets as well: lacey circles, standard circles and the pennants. I also added some Sakura glaze pen to the image, but I don't think I captured it well in the picture.

Recipe:
Stamps: Elegant Elements (Gina K); Warmest Regards (SU)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Naturals Ivory,  Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Slumber Party DSP (SU)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (SU) ; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessorites: Nestabilities (Pennants, Lacey Circles, Standard Circles); Border Punch (EK Success), Sakura Startdust Glaze pen, Champagne Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)


Challenges:
MOJO179
JUGS89
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

JayLynn said...

Pretty card! I love all the dew drops :)

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love all the layers.

Andrea M said...

Such a lovely card! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Elise said...

HELLOOOOOO, gorgeous! My goodness that is ONE fabulous card - may I just say, MOJO - FOUND! Exquisite work, TRULY! I hope this gave you much joy, as it has made me swoon over these colors, once again - THANKS for sharing, my dear! We love it when you spend some of your precious crafty time with JUST US GIRLS! xoxoxo!