My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper and Such Inspiration


Today's card is for the Paper and Such Inspiration challenge. I couldn't sleep last night so I finally got up and stamped. So, this is one of those 1 am creations. I also used the CAS sketch this week as inspiration. As usual with my inspiration type cards, the card is very literal to the picture. I used the colors and the subject of the picture (ribbon and buttons).  You can see the picture below. This is an easy peasy card, but I like it's simplicuty.  I stamped off the flower before stampin on the main panel.  I stamped the sentiment in Tangelo, which ended up being a bit too orange, but I was afraid it wouldn't show up if I stamped it  off as well.  I'm hoping to get another card made for this challenge just as soon as I get my order with the brand new stamps from the Paper and Such stamp line!!.. I can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Recipe: 
Stamps: Whimisical Wishes (Gina K Designs)
Paper: Pure Luxury Moonlit Fog and Ivory
Ink: Memento London Fog and Tangelo
Accessories: Ribbon, twine, buttons


5 comments:

MindyYoung said...

Looks good for a 1am card :)

inkstazonme said...

Love it! I couldn't sleep last night either. Should have called you and we could have stamped together! : )

Julie said...

Best time to make cards!!! Love this Alison! Thanks for playing along with us!

Janice M said...

Seems I'm most creative late at night. Great CAS card Alison! Thanks for playing along.

Kim O'Connell said...

Night owl stamping - LOVE IT! Nice done! Such a delicate looking card! Thanks for joining us for the Paper and Such challenge!