My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Scenery... Oh my~

Wow, it has been a looooooonnnggggggg week. Note to self.. don't volunteer for special projects at work. Oy~


Today's card is another stab at scenery a la Theresa Momber :-) Have I mentioned that I love her cards? :-)

For this card I used liberal amounts of my Memento Inks. I used Summer Sky, Danube Blue, Paris Dusk and Tuxedo Black for the sky.  For the moon, I took some scrap paper and used a circle nestability to create the circle.  I used the negative as the mask and sponged the moon using Cantaloupe.  For the water, I used Bahama Blue, Danube Blue and Paris Dusk.  The light house is colored with Copics, cut out and paper pieced on top of the original stamped image on the main panel.  I really wish that the sentiment had embossed better, but it works.  The stars are made with a white gel pen.  I used a Copic spica for the lighthouse light.

I hope you like... I'm going to try to get back on this weekend to add a few more details :-)

Thanks for stopping by~!

Recipe:
Stamps: By the Sea (Gina K)
Paper: Pure Luxury In the Navy, Smoky Slate, and Layering Weight White (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk, Bahama Blue; Versamark
Accessories: Copics (W3, W5, W7, C3, C5, C7, C9, YG97, E59, Y17), Buttermilk Copic Spica, White Embossing Powder, Gel Pen


1 comment:

inkstazonme said...

Gorgeous work Alison!