My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another CAS



If I'm not careful, this whole CAS thing might start catching on with me ;-) It's kind of nice to see a finished product in 10 minutes or less after you start. This card is for Kim Hughes DGTD challenge -- Tone on Tone CAS. Honestly, I was a little stumped as to how to accomplish this. While I am pleased with the flower, in retrospect, I think the sentiment should be a little more visible. I would probably use some oval or circle punches in Lavendar and White and also a darker ink for the sentiment. Now, that I said that, I think I need to rework this one and repost... But for now, this was the card I came up with! TFL

Recipe:
Stamps: From the Garden (SU), the sentiment is Gina K
Cardstock: Lovely Lavendar (Gina K)
Ink: Versamark and Memento Lulu Lavendar
Accessories: Clear embossing powder



No comments: