My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Orange??



Although I have a few friends who would be aghast, Orange is not, nor has it ever been my favorite color. When I saw the DGTD challenge to use orange as your main color... I cringed.

Hoooooowwwwwweeevvveeerrr, I have found that I LOVE, LOVE, Gina K's Sweet Mango cardstock. It's kind of a darker orange. I really enjoy working with it. This card uses Gina K's white, sweet mango and dandelion cardstock. I combined this with 2 other challenges. The first was to make a card that was not A2 in size. The second was to create something Feminine, floral or flirty. I'm having fun with these challenges, and hope I have a chance to create some more.

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends are Forever; Hope Grows (Gina K)
Paper: Sweet Mango, White, Dandelion (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copics, Sakura stardust, chocolate Pearls



No comments: