My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Struttin' with Glitter



This is another DTGD combo challenge card. This is a combo of 3 challenges, glitter, something that grows, and strutting your stuff (use something new). Well, I was able to use my new stamp set from *drumroll please* Gina K. This is the Botanicals stamp set. I used dazzling diamonds on the main floral panel. Then I used the sakura stardust gel pen on the sentiment. Just a note... the gel pen?? Shouldn't have tried to use it over such a large area. Lesson learned. Still, it fulfills the glittery requirement and should make my friend Lee happy. :-) Dirty girl Melanie's challenge was something that grows.. Botanicals, flowers, they grow! :-) Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Stamps: Botanicals; Enjoy the Sunshine (Gina K)
Paper: In the Navy, Lipstick Red, White (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Lady Bug Red; Memento Danube Blue; Memento Dandelion
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Sakura Stardust, Velevet White ribbon, White pearls, dimensionals


No comments: