My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Sketches

This is a sketch that I found on StampTv. I just love this sketch. It's just fun! I decided to make some baby cards with this for some friends that were expecting. Thankfully, both beautiful, healthy babies have now joined us in this great big world! The first is using GinaK Designs stamp set called Oh Boy! -- LOVE this set. It has great boy images and since I'm not totally buying in to the whole robot thing at the moment, I love that these are "traditional" boy images with such clean design!



Recipe
Stamps: GKD Oh Boy
Paper: GKD Baby Boy Blue, Ivory, Basic Grey Baby Boy (Matthew) DP
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky, Dandelion)
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Crystal Effects, GKD Spring Button Assortment, linen thread


This second card uses my latest addiction.... Precious Moments stamps. Precious Moments stamps were all discontinued years ago. I so wish they would start producing them again. Anyway, any of the PM stamps I have are from e-bay.. if you're interested. I thought that this little girl was just too precious. And the lace? Well all baby girls deserve lace, dontcha think?



Recipe
Stamps: Precious Moments; SU Full of Life
Paper: GKD Innocent Pink, Ivory, Basic Grey Bittersweet DP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copics, Crochet Ribbon, Nesties