My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stamp TV Red, White and Blue Challenge


This is the card I made for Stamp TV's Red White and Blue color challenge. I decided at the time that a "patriotic" card would be too easy (don't know why). So I decided to go a different route. I chose the spellbinders die because it reminded me of a fence which seems to make sense with flowers. I was trying to add some dimension with the Copics on this one. Thanks to the class from Saturday and the online classes I'm taking from Suzanne Dean, I think I may be starting to understand my Copics a bit better. Hopefully those results will really start to show.
Ooohh, and I just ordered the airbrush system. CANNOT wait to get it so I can play!!!

Recipe
Stamps: Year of Flowers (Gina K)
Paper: White, Navy, Red (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Nesties, borderabilities, Copics, Stickles





No comments: