My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Asian infused birthday

Ok, so maybe it's not totally Asian, but somehow the panels with the sprig of flowers seem Asian to me :-) This was another WRAK challenge card. This challenge was to find inspiration from a girls bedroom to create a birthday card. This was the one I chose http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/china-doll-bedroom.html. Notice the use of SU's Warmest Regards... again. I think that is one of the best SU sets I own. I love the script and it is small enough to fit on any card!



Recipe
Stamps: WRAK, warmest regards
Paper: White, Basic Grey, Going Grey, Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink
Ink: Pink, Black


1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Alison! I don't think I have the Warmest Regards set??? Hummmm sad when you can't remember what you have huh??!! I use Sincere Salutations a good bit.