My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Duckies everywhere!

A friend of mine is expecting a baby in a couple of weeks. Since I needed to make a card, I decided to see what the DTGD challenges could do to "help" me. I managed to cover 7 challenges in one card. WHEW! It could possibly be construed as cheating, but I decided that since I don't have that much time to create anymore I should try to get some bang for the buck :-). This is what I came up with.



I used a sketch that called for an oval for the image. I did change that to a circle because I felt the circle was better for this image. I used Shapeabilities to die cut the ducks. I used white felt from Papertrey Ink. Then I colored it with my copics.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring has Sprung (GKD)
Paper: Little Boy Blue, Lemon Drop, Green Grass, White (GKD); Paper Studio DP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Velvet ribbon, Felt (PTI), Nesties Circles and large scallop circles, Copics, Dimensionals, Silver Spica, Shapeabilities



No comments: