My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, July 30, 2010



I think that this is one is my favorite DTGD card yet. I had so much fun coming up with this one. Again, this is a combo of 3 challenges. One challenge was to use a girl stamp and gingham... check! The next was a color challenge using red, yellow and green... check.. check! Last but not least was this really cool sketch.. check, check, check!

The Whiff of Joy image is from the summer Elisabeth Bell kit. She was colored with copics and cut out. She is popped up on dimensionals. The strawberries are from the Enjoy Sunshine Gina K Stamp TV kit. I really wanted some cherries to match the girl's hat but figured strawberries would work as well. The berries are also colored in with copics. Trying to use my copic lessons... hopefully it's working. Thanks for stopping in!

Recipe:
Stamps: WOJ Summer Stamp kit, Enjoy the Sunshine (Gina K)
Paper: Lipstick Red, White, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Lady Bug Red
Accessories: Copics, Gingham Ribbon, Buttons, Dimensionals



No comments: