My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday with MOJO




I've taken a short break from Christmas cards. This is a card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. It's the 4th week so it was a circle or square challenge. I went with the square. The card is 5.5*5.5. I HAD to use my favorite Lacey nesties (shapeabilities). I also wanted to try my hand at the Just Rite stamp I got. Wow! If only you knew how long it took me to realize that I needed to put the letters in from right to left, instead of left to right you would laugh soooooo hard! I used the highlighting with nesties technique on the main image. I really went out of my box with these bright colors. I have such a hard time combining brights. I'm actually pretty pleased with this one. Definitely had to stretch and that's a good thing!

Recipe:
Stamps: Just Rite with 15 pt TNR Alpha, Organize it (Gina K)
Paper: Sweet Mango, Turquoise Sea, Chocolate Brown, White, DP (Gina K)
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Desert Sand (Memento)
Accessories: Lacey Squares Shapeabilities, Copics, sponge daubers, Lacey Circles, standard circles, rhinestones, ribbon


No comments: