My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Missin' you



Isn't she adorable? This is the Demure image by Elisabeth Bell. She designed her for Sugar Nellie. She just looks like she is saying "I'm missing you and thinking of you"! This is another card for the troops that I made for the WRAK challenges. The challenge was to follow this sketch. I did change the sentiment location but the majority of the sketch is still there. Thanks for stopping by today!

Recipe:
Stamps: Demure (Sugar Nellie); Botanicals (Gina K)
Paper: Turquoise Sea, Sweet Corn, Chocolate Brown, White (Gina K); Cafe Mediterranean DP (DCWV)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Accessories: crochet lace, copics, dimensionals


3 comments:

Janice M said...

Adorable!!! I have this stamp and have yet to use it for myself! Opps!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty image and color combo.

Gaudeamus said...

This has to be my favorite for color and subject. The little girl is adorable and I LOVE the colors. This would make a good bd card for a grandmother...