My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketch - Christmas - STV

Today is a CAS Christmas card that I made for the StampTV Sketch challenge from last week. Although it's hard to see, the white panel is clear embossed. I used some snowflakes and the word "joy". The dove is gold embossed in what I hope is the center of the panel :-) The dp is Basic Grey and the ribbon is from Michaels. I used the bow-easy to tie the bow, I love the bow easy!!!

In other news, I was just accepted to the Copic Certification class. I am soooooooo excited!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

Janice M said...

Very nice! Love that ribbon! Congrats on being excepted to the copic class!

Gaudeamus said...

Lovely! When I "biggered" it I could see the embossing. The ribbon is gorgeous!