My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, September 10, 2010

CAS for the troops



WRAK challenges are always fun. I find all sorts of things that I had forgotten about. When I saw this embossing folder, I thought it was perfect for a CAS card and it could be masculine too. I am ALWAYS trying to come up with ideas for a masculine card. This could be used for just about anything just change colors and sentiments. I'm thinking it may be perfect for a stationery set. :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: Fanciful tags (Gina K)
Paper: Slate Gray, Red Hot, White (Gina K)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accessories: Birdcall CB EF


3 comments:

JulieA said...

How pretty! Just goes to show that it doesn't have to be a lot of work to be a beautiful card.

Janice M said...

Great CAS card! I need to get this folder, I got a few pieces thru WRAK and they make quick & easy masculine cards!

Gaudeamus said...

GORGEOUS!!