My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shhhhhhhhh! new stamps!

I promised myself and some other people, that I wouldn't buy any new Christmas stamps this year. I probably have enough Christmas stamps to last, I don't know, FOREVER?? I've been wanting to try out the JustRite stampers for a while. I would forget, then remember.. you know how that goes. However a few weeks ago, I was reading Denise's blog, The Paper Landscaper, and saw that she was previewing the MOST ADORABLE stamps from Just Rite. I had to go visit the site... and before I knew it, new stamps had jumped into my cart.


Well, this was the first card I made for the OCC sketch challenge. This is a fairly simple easy to recreate Christmas card. The most time consuming part was coloring the garland border on the sentiment piece. That really didn't take that long :-)


Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Nested Frames, Christmas Nested Sentimenst, Whimsical Christmas 2" (JustRite)

Paper: Cranberry Tart, White (GinaK); DP (October Afternoon)

Ink: Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk (Memento)

Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Ribbon (Limelight), Chocolate Pearls and dimensionals

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Don't you just hate when those stamps just jump in your cart like that??!! ;0) Cute card!