My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Creative Corner Sketch and Color


One of these days I may come up with some original titles. This is a double challenge but they are both for Our Creative Corner. This combines the OCC color challenge for this week with the sketch challenge. I really had a lot of fun coming up with this card. I pulled out my Gina K stamps again. This time, I used the Sending Sunshine set that was designed by Theresa Momber. I used buttons again too.. I'm abnormally pleased with using buttons. I figure I will figure out how to really use them well one of these days :-) I colored the main image with copics. I think, if I were to repeat this card, I might stamp the tree from this set on the Old Olive -- just for a little more oomph. Overall, though I'm pleased with how this one turned out!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sending Sunshine
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron (SU); Cranberry Tart, Ivory, Chocolate (Gina K); DP (Basic Grey)
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves (Memento)
Accessories: Copics, buttons, organdy ribbon, twine



2 comments:

Janice M said...

Great card Alison!! I so wish you could buy that daffodil stamp as a single!!

Rose said...

beautiful!!! thanks for joining us on the OCCSC