My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gina K Release challenge 1

Last Thursday was Gina K Designs new release. As usual, in my opinion, Gina blew it right out of the park. There are great new sets from all the designers. At the release party on StampTV there were some challenges issued. This is the card I submitted for the first challenge. The challenge was to use at least 3 of the following colors: orange, yellow, green, red and white. I opted for orange, yellow, green and white. My new Spellbinders dies (August release) had also just arrived so I HAD to play with them.



I found this awesome DP in the Cafe Mediterranean DCWV paper pack. Have I mentioned how much I adore this DP? It's soooo much fun! I came up with this simple thank you card that could be made into many different types of cards, very generic. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals. Other than the die cuts, everything is just simply layered. One more for my stash... whew! My stash is finally starting to grow again. :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Mix (Gina K)
Paper: Dandelion, Fresh Asparagus, Sweet Mango, White (Gina K); DCWV DP
Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Potters Clay (Memento)
Accessories: Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals (Spellbinders); flower punch (EK success)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: