My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Winter is coming



I wasn't able to finish all the Dirty girl challenges by 8/1, but I am using them as inspiration lately. One of the challenges was to make a winter card. I found this Bild Malarna stamp that I had bought and not used yet. You can get this stamp at Paper Jewels. I decided it was perfect for a winter card. I love this image of the boy and his snowman. The front of the card has the Labels 10 from Spellbinders cut out. The image is actually on the inside of the card.



I used stickles on the snowflakes and added a tiny bit of snow on the snowman's arms with a gel pen.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bild Malarna, Christmas Punch (SU), Frosty Friends (GinaK)
Paper: Little Boy Blue, Lipstick Red, White (Gina K)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Memento Paris Dusk, Versamark
Accessories: Labels 10 Nesties, Stickles, Copics, Copic Spica, White Gel Pen


1 comment:

Janice M said...

Adorable Alison!! I like the way you made a window and have the image on the inside.