My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Layer... really

This card is my attempt at trying to trick the eye. Admittedly, this concept needs some work, but I still think that this could work.



I used Neapolitan ice cream as my inspiration for the colors. I just purchased the really cool velvet ric rac and just felt I had to use it. I tried to "fake" the nestability layer by placing two of the scalloped oval nesties on the card stock and coloring in between. As I said, it needs more work, but I think the concept is there. Again, I used a Gina K stamp set for this image and sentiment.

Recipe
Stamps: GKD Spring Mix
Paper: GKD Ivory
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Rose Bud
Accessories: Ric-Rac velvet ribbon, Nestabilities, Sakura Stardust Pen, Copics
Techniques: 1 layer



No comments: