My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Curious George


Another of the DTGD10 Challenges was to use your favorite tv show as inspiration. Yeah, right... me? Watch what I want to? Doesn't happen that often. So I chose one of my kids favorite shows. I do believe I have seen every episode of Curious George that is shown on PBS. I can pretty much quote some of them. LOL. I also chose one of the sketches provided by the dirty girls. For those that have not had the privelege of getting to know George personally, his friend is the Man in the Yellow Hat. The Man has a black band around his yellow hat and wears brown boots with his yellow shirt and pants. I used one of the Stampendous Changito stamps (I won this little guy at the Copic's class I took a few weeks ago). As a gift for my kids, my mother, in her infinite wisdom and shopping ways, found some Curious George stamps, who knew? So I used one of the Curious George stamps to create a background on the yellow layer.

Next time, I'm going to have to find my Voila stamp set and stamp something inspired by Top Chef -- one of my two shows!

Recipe:
Stamps: Changito, Curious George
Paper: Lemon Drop (GinaK), Black (paper temptress); White (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Dandelion
Accessories: Sakura stardust pen, Copics


No comments: