My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cherry Birthday

Birthday and Christmas cards are the ones I make the most, probably like most people. This was a GinaK sketch challenge. I used Rupa's 100% Sweet stamp set. I think that is a cool set.. full of so many desserts! I just love sugar! I chose black because Black, Red and White is just one of my favorite color combos. I used a red spica pen for some bling and used the fabulous DP from SU. The DP worked perfectly for this image in my opinion. I also used the single cherry stamp to make my own little DP panel and I used the Sakura stardust pen on those cherry's.



Recipe
Stamps: 100% Sweet (Gina K)
Paper: Black sparkly (paper temptress), Pure Poppy (PTI), Whisper White, White, SU Specialty DP
Ink: Adirondack PItch Black, Real Red
Accessories: Dew Drops (Fire), Copics (E47, E49, R46), Copic Spica Red, Sakura Stardust Clear


No comments: