My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mojo 152


In my neverending quest to create Christmas cards, I chose to use the MOJO Monday Sketch 152 to attempt another one. This is for this weeks sketch challenge. When I saw it, I immediately thought ribbon and lace was what was needed.
I really like the vintage and vintage type cards that I've seen. I just have a lot of trouble reproducing that kind of card. I decided to try for a vintage look on this one. Not sure that is what I accomplished, though. I think the coloring (to practice with my copics) is a little too bright. All in all though, it's the best effort to date ;-) I tried to make the main image look a little older by sponging on some desert sand. The snowmen have a little smooch spritz for shimmer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Old Fashioned Christmas (SU)
Paper: Ivory, Tan Leather, Kraft, Metallic Gold (all Gina K), Cappella (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand
Accessories: Copics, Spica (Gold, Silver, Red), White Gel Pen, Sakura stardust gel pen, Snowman punch (SU), Nesties, Borderabilities, Ribbon, Crochet lace, Smooch spritz

No comments: