My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Dove with Hope time heals!


This was one of the DTGD10 sketch challenges. I chose to use this beautiful bird from Hope Grows, illustrated by Teresa Momber. I didn't think the bird should have color, so I just used some smooch spritz on the paper to add a shimmer. In retrospect, I'm not sure the rhinestones were needed, but hey, they're there. The designer paper is by DCWV (which you can also get from the Gina K store). I think I'm going to have to get another pack of this. The paper is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! This specific one is textured and has a glossy feel to it. Can you ever have too much pretty paper? I don't think so!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hope Grows and Enjoy the Sunshine Kit (GinaK Designs)
Paper: Ocean Mist, Green Apple, Ivory (Gina K Designs); Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities; Rhinestones, Vanilla Smooch Spritz (SU)


No comments: