My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 153



I really do like using sketches to start a project. They seem to inspire lots of ideas. So, even though it's Friday, here is a MojoMonday project. I've been working on so many Christmas cards lately, I thought I should take some time out to do something different. There are a few people that I work with that I refer to as Rock Stars and this gives me the opportunity to recognize one of them with a card! It also gave me a chance to ink up Tami Mayberry's Stars stamp set. I actually won this set on StampTV. Awesome Prize or what????

Recipe:
Stamps: Stars (Gina K)
Paper: Green Apple, Sweet Mango, White (Gina K); DP- Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa, Potter's Clay
Accessories: Nailheads, Shapeabilities Ribbon Trio 2, Double Stitch Ribbon
All of these products came from Gina K Designs


2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this!

Janice M said...

What a fun card!!! This layout/stars would make a cute baby card too!