My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Butterflies and Flowers


In my continuing practice with Copics, I decided to make a simple card with a large focal point. I chose to use the Northwoods stamp Asters with 3 Butterflies. I stamped the image with versamark, then Memento tuxedo black and embossed with clear embossing powder. For some reason, I've been reaching for purple a lot lately. Not quite sure why. Anyway, I colored the image with Copics and just left it at that. I did have to add a little ribbon because the card just didn't look finished without it. :0

Recipe:
Stamps: Aster with 3 Butterflies
Paper: Sweet Corn, Lovely Lavendar, White
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Clear Embossing powder, ribbon

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Alison! I've eyed those Northwoods stamps at the LSS but didn't cave and get any yet!