My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Love Elisabeth Bell images!!


TGIF to one and all. I hope you are all feeling better than I am. I think I caught a bug from my husband... (that meanie :-) ) Today's card is using an Elisabeth Bell image that I got from Susanas Custom Art and Card Design. This image is from the Never before seen section. When I saw it, I had to have it. I'm weak.. I know. I colored the image with Copics on Neeah cardstock. I used copic spica pens on the candle holder. I used Shimmerz on the candle and Twinkiling H2Os on the snow and ice. The windows are covered in Cyrstal Effects to give the glassy effect. Thanks so much for stopping by. Time for me to go back to bed now :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: I will leave the light on; Cornish Heritage Farms (sentiment)
Paper: Lipstick Red, Chocolate Brown (Gina K); Nennah Solar White
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Ladybug Red (Memento)
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Copic, Copic Spica, Labels 8 Nestabilities, Shimmerz, Twinkling H20s, Crystal Effects


1 comment:

Gaudeamus said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, beautiful! And she's wearing DD's coat!